Wednesday, December 20, 7PM
Willow Oak Clubhouse
Neighborhood Watch meetings
are usually held the 4th Thursday of every month.
Our next meeting has yet to be determined.
- Contractors are not allowed to install their advertising signs in your yard at any time.
- You have the opportunity to participate on a Beautification Committee to suggest ways to spruce up the community common areas. Since everyone is busy, the committee will exchange ideas via email. Recommendations will be forwarded to the Homeowners Board for approval of the projects and funding to make it happen. If you are interested, email the Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to get linked in to the committee.
- The gate for the tennis courts has been changed to a self-latch and lock mechanism to maintain and protect the court and nets. Residents can purchase a key at the front desk for $20, refundable when the key is returned.
- If you need to repaint your mailbox post, you may purchase "Hedingham Dark Green" at Sherwin Williams, 7520 Ramble Way, Ste. 101, Raleigh, NC, Tel: 919-872-0238.
- The Canadian geese have caused both the lake and the surrounding grounds to deteriorate. Please do not feed the geese. Bread and other food is bad for them and for us.
- City of Raleigh ordinances prohibit parking closer than 5 feet from the end of a driveway, prohibit parking on or protruding over any part of a sidewalk, prohibit parking closer than 25 feet from an intersection or closer than 15 feet from a fire hydrant.
- Any and all signs regarding FOR RENT or FOR LEASE of a property can be displayed ONLY on the inside of the window on the front of the unit and may be no larger than 18"X24".
- Hedingham.org is the only official Hedingham Community website sponsored by the Hedingham Community Association
- If you are new to Hedingham, you will want to contact the Community Manager at 919-231-9050 Ext. 24 or email@example.com to familiarize yourself with the community guidelines and find out about amenities, swipe cards and activities.
Community Manager, Ebony Heart-Curtis
919-231-9050, ext. 24
Athletic Center, Front Desk
919-231-9050, ext. 22
U.S. Security Associates
Officer on Duty (8PM - 4AM)
(street light outage)
PSNC Energy (gas)
NC One Call Center
(mark utility lines)
Solid Waste Services
(trash, recycling, bulk pickups)